I am not really use modelling languages, but last time I learn UML and REA (resource event agent) model. REA also have four levels of details or abstractions, likewise, UML has nine basic diagram that can be used; Need something to be beneficial to switch from commonly use language to another, what would that be for this MEMO case? I am not quite sure what it means by including organizational context and culture in the modelling
- Things you’re likely to see here …
- The paradox of empirical research in design
- Some notes and questions
- Mixed method and multiple paradigm research
- Researcher & action..
- Sociomateriality in the IS discipline – towards a seamless tapestry
- Challenging the notion of “organizational change”
- Bringing the community back in…
- Action research and design science
- Loaded paper..